ASP.NET Web Application Starter Kit
This project template is an ASP.NET solution skeleton for a typical web application or single-page application (SPA). You can use it to quickly bootstrap your web application projects. It contains only server-side components and is recommended to be paired
with a front-end project similar to angular-seed, react-seed, or one generated by Yeoman.
- SQL Server Database Tools (SSDT) — provides an integrated environment for database developers to carry out all their database design work for any SLQ Server platfrom (both on and off
premise) within Visual Studio.
- Owin and Katana — a standard interface between .NET web servers and web applications along with a flexible set of components for building
and hosting modular web applications.
- Entity Framework (EF) — an object-relational mapper that enables .NET developers to work with relational data using domain-specific objects. It eliminates the need for most of the data-access
code that developers usually need to write.
- ASP.NET Identity — a new membership system for building ASP.NET web applications. It supports OAuth / token-based authentication, two-factor authentication, claims-based authentication, Facebook / Google
/ Twitter etc.
- ASP.NET Web API — allows to build HTTP services that reach a broad range of clients, including browsers and mobile devices. It's an ideal platform for building RESTful applications on the .NET Framework.
- SignalR — a new library for ASP.NET developers that makes developing real-time web functionality easy. SignalR allows bi-directional communication between server and client and supports a wide range of
Have questions, feedback or need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a mentoring session on codementor.io/koistya.
Source code is licensed under the Apache License 2.0. See LICENSE.txt file in the project root. Documentation to the project is licensed under the CC
BY 4.0 license.